Saturday, December 20, 2008


Tonight we went to my mom's house in Val Vista Lakes to watch the boats decorated come by and to have dinner. My sister, her husband and son, my father-in-law, and my grandparents we there as well. Well, I was holding Daylen, my nephew, and tickling him. He loved it by the way, only 7 months old. And Graham comes over and pulls down Daylen's pants and diaper! It was so funny, but no-one got a picture, so this will just have to be remembered by all of us. This is a picture of Daylen, but now he is a bit older, still just as adorable.

I am excited for Christmas. We got a real tree this year, we don't have a topper though. I am still looking for one I like and one that fits the tree.

1 comment:

Raich said...

look at all that curled thick hair, take after mom much??