I bought Graham a v-tech talking book. I wasn't sure how much he would play with it, but he loves it! I also started him on feeding himself solid snack foods. He just can't get enough. I feel like I feed him a ton, and then I feed him again an hour later. He must be growing. Oh, he also loves mirrors now! It is so wonderful to be able to experience all of these new movements.
I started taking Turbo Kick Boxing at 24 Hour Fitness and it is really a challenging workout. I go twice a week and my legs are sore. Now I just need to find another workout to do other days, probably need to work on my arm just to give my legs a break.
This photo is of Graham in Fiskars, Finland...turns out Graham loves to tear up napkins, or anything paper really!
1 comment:
what a cutie and with so much hair...don't you love this age? my fave...
Post a Comment